WIP's (Plus My Awful Coloring Technique)

So recently, I have continued to work hard on finishing that Skylor headshot. I have also started work on a Nya piece, but I am thinking of redoing the entire thing but instead of using a different pose, I'll just use the exact same one but make it an entirely different character.
     This character is Pele, my Darker Shade of Magic OC. I have not created an exact design for her yet, but I am already developing her main personality and background info. I will post something with her soon.


You can already tell what my coloring style is by taking a mere glance at this thing. I basically make my brush as large as it can be and then take a base color. I lay down the base, then I add the medium and dark shade tones. Then I blend. That's it, really. I also erase whatever is outside the lines, so I often don't worry about getting it outside.

See y'all later,
    Terrall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ninjago Next Gen: Jai Smith

Toning Practice | Kai

Let's Talk... about The Arcana