Let's Talk... about The Arcana


Image result for the arcana gifs

          So, as you can tell from my Boogie Board post, there have been quite a few Arcana pieces I've done. I have only gotten into the Arcana recently, but I already love it. The storyline is absolutely amazing as well as the visuals of each deliberate character. Somehow I've binged all of the full stories of Asra, Nadia, and Julian. Two of which I unlocked the Upright ending first, but I got Reversed for Julian.
          It's a really fun fandom to get into, and personally, I have really enjoyed all of it on Pinterest. Memes, screenshots, fanons, and predictions, it's a good place to look for all of your Arcana needs (Not to mention you can grab a sneak peek at each character's memories if you find the right board).
         My favorite character is Asra Alazar. His story is fully immersed in magic and mystery both, as well as secrets. Asra's story is by far the most magical, and that's honestly what most people are looking for when downloading The Arcana.
        Secondly, Julian's story I was hesitant to try out because I have seen spoilers for the Upright ending. Let's just say I didn't like the idea of traveling too much.
         Muriel, Muriel, Muriel... Muriel's story is equally as immersive in the game as Asra's story. It's my second favorite to play, and I was extremely excited when his most recent chapter came out to continue his story. It is uncompleted right now, but I like it not being finished. He's kind of like a bulky cinnamon roll forest warrior man... Does that make sense? I dunno.
         Nadia's story I was also hesitant to play, but for no reason...? Like, I enjoyed it, but it was nothing like I expected it to be. It was mysterious, but it was also incredibly confusing and very awkward. Not to mention 90% of her paid scenes were incredibly risque.
        Anyways, there are a lot of happy things about The Arcana in each story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ninjago Next Gen: Jai Smith

Toning Practice | Kai