Remember 'Boogie Board's?

Now, for many of my audience, this may be possibly quite nostalgic. I found my board the other day in a box I have been looking for for a while now along with my Prismacolor pencils and my alcohol markers. On my way to a ski trip, I brought along my board to write and draw. These sketches are the result! Enjoy y'all!

My Arcana apprentice OC: Chriagi (expect a lot of her soon!)

This I actually did a while ago and never erased. Originally I was planning to go over it electronically, but I never got around to it. (I was really into drawing mouths at the time if you couldn't tell)

Another Gabby doodle, lol.

Asra from The Arcana Game by Nix Hydra

Muriel from The Arcana Game by Nix Hydra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ninjago Next Gen: Jai Smith

Toning Practice | Kai

Let's Talk... about The Arcana