Art Update!

Hey guys! Just an art update here. This is mainly a bunch of OC’s I’ve done recently, and drew because I’ve neglected their existence a lil’ bit. Anyways, I listened to the song ‘Surrender’ by Natalie Taylor, and it may be the best song I’ve heard in my life (and I’m not being sarcastic). It truly made me feel in the mood and is also a great ship song BTW. So here’s my art’s... enjoy!



Malachy (maal-i-kai)
- from the tribes of the Indigenous American people
- incredibly fast
- melanin defect in hair since birth
- outcasted



Jaganu
- best friend: Veton (meaning ‘lightning wolf’, and that’s what he is)
- scarred
- Home: Athamanika Mtns. (Greece)

And some more stuff...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ninjago Next Gen: Jai Smith

Toning Practice | Kai

Let's Talk... about The Arcana