What To Expect Soon

Hey guys, so I wanted to comprise a list of things I'll be posting and also some events coming up. This just because of convenience, as if I don't post it may be due to a few of these things. I most likely won't post daily on this site but will post as often as I can. Thank you.

Drawings

  • Most likely a bunch of mixed doodles and sketches
  • Also a few Adobe illustrations either OC related or other
  • Dear Evan Hansen stuff (rarely)
  • Probably anything remotely Ninjago-ish

 Events
  • Dear Evan Hansen play viewing
  • 4th of July
  • Vacations
  • Classes

    And that's really the whole scoop. Hope this kinda makes it easier in the event posts may not occur. 

Sincerely, 
   Terrall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ninjago Next Gen: Jai Smith

Toning Practice | Kai

Let's Talk... about The Arcana